Donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless). Amogh makes homemade donuts with chocolate glaze from scratch. Watch until the end for some funny. No frying …just Bake the donuts …try out this kids favorite recipe….and enjoy the smile on their face.
Place on a wire rack and sprinkle with sprinkles if you want. used only chocolate glaze. i personally like the chocolate sauce dipped donuts, but i do like the cinnamon and sugar icing coated donuts too. to bulge or swell. lastly, i highly recommend to fry these eggless chocolate doughnuts in a low to medium flame. it has to turn golden brown in colour. I made a chocolate donuts, but you can just roll it in cinnamon sugar to keep it plain. But i strongly suggest you to try this out.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Amogh makes homemade donuts with chocolate glaze from scratch. Watch until the end for some funny. No frying …just Bake the donuts …try out this kids favorite recipe….and enjoy the smile on their face.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless) using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless):
- Prepare 1.5 cups of wwf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of milk or as required.
- Get 3 tblspn of butter or oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get of For glaze.
- Get 2 tblspn of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tblspn of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk or as required.
- Make ready 1 tblspn of butter.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- Make ready of Sprinkles.
- Get of Dessicated coconut.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Make ready of Grated chocolate.
Mix all the ingredients for glaze. Dip the donuts in glaze and top it with your fav toppings. You can cut donuts into rounds and fry them. Try this simple eggless baked chocolate donut / doughnut recipe and be ready to receive lovely Place chocolate chips in a medium microwave safe bowl.
Steps to make Donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless):
- First warm up 1/2 cup of milk add sugar. When it's lukewarm add yeast and cover. Set aside for 10 mins or until frothy..
- Add this yeast mixture to 1 cup of flour. Keep it covered with a cloth for 30 mins..
- When leavened properly add in rest of the ingredients and knead well. The dough should be slightly sticky yet soft..
- Keep it covered for 1.5 hrs around or until it doubles..
- Meanwhile prepare the baking tray greased and lined with parchment paper..
- Get your chocolate glaze ready while dough is kept for rising..
- Add in all the ingredients of glaze except milk… as you need to add milk as required. A semi thick glossy glaze shall be prepared by adding the milk little at a time. Set aside..
- Get your sprinkles etc handy..
- Now punch down the air from the dough.knead for few minutes say 5 mins..
- Then roll and cut into doughnut shapes..
- Set them on baking tray and cover for second proving.. this may take 30 to 45 mins..
- In last 15 mins of proving, preheat the oven at 180 °c..
- Bake the donuts for 12-15 mins. Though baking time always varies depending upon your oven. So keep an eye on them..
- While a bit warm, dip them in the glaze thencdecorate as per your imagination..
I didn't have heavy cream as mentioned in the Now dip the donut in the glaze and decorate it with sprinkles while it is still wet. Eggless Chocolate Doughnuts Recipe / Eggless Donuts with Chocolate Glaze Recipe – Yummy Tummy. It is my favourite and i can never stop making new donuts recipes whenever i get time. I have already shared quite a few recipe in my blog. These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food donuts with chocolate glaze (eggless) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!