Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hyderabadi khaare sewaiyan with boneless chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hyderabadi khaare sewaiyan with boneless chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken:
- Make ready 400 gms of Chicken boneless cubes.
- Take 500 gms of Sewaiyan.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Peas boiled.
- Prepare 300 gms of Curd.
- Take 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken:
- Roast the vermicelli until golden brown and keep aside. In a wide mouthed pot or handi, heat Oil..
- Saute the onions until translucent along with ginger garlic paste. Add Green Chillies and Chicken cubes now along with the spices. Allow it to simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Next is to add chopped Tomatoes. Cover and cook until mushy and soft. And finally, add the well-beaten Curd. Let it cook for about 10 more minutes. Adjust salt according to taste. Add roasted Sewaiyan to it as a final step towards this preparation. Add boiled Green Peas too. But that's purely optional. You might skip them altogether. As Yoghurt or Curd leaves a lot of water, add water accordingly. Mix gently and simmer on a low heat until done..
- Fluff it up gently after done so as to not break the thin noodles or Vermicelli. Garnish with Coriander Leaves and serve hot with boiled Eggs or as it is. Because it's a complete meal in itself. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hyderabadi khaare sewaiyan with boneless chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!