Healthy Breakfast Pizza.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy breakfast pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Breakfast Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy Breakfast Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy breakfast pizza using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Breakfast Pizza:
- Take 1 of whole meal tortilla wrap.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 knob of butter.
- Take 4 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take Half of a courgette, grated.
- Make ready 70 g of sweet potato, grated.
- Prepare Half of a bell pepper, chopped.
- Take Half of a small red onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare 30 g of feta cheese.
- Take 1 handful of spinach.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cajun spice.
Steps to make Healthy Breakfast Pizza:
- Turn the oven on to 200 C fan. Heat the butter gently in a large non-stick frying pan on the hob. On a medium heat, add the sweet potato, onion, courgette and pepper and fry for a 5-8 minutes, or until sweet potato is starting to brown..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spinach salt & pepper and Cajun spice and stir. Spread the tomato purée over the tortilla wrap and place onto a baking sheet..
- Turn the heat down to low. Make three wells in the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and allow to cook until the egg whites are just set, with yolks still runny..
- While the eggs are cooking, pop the tortilla wrap into the oven for 5 minutes or until starting to crisp up a little..
- When the tortilla and eggs are done, remove from the oven/heat. Place the tortilla on a plate. Using a large spatula, gently take the egg mixture out from the pan and place over the tortilla. You can do this in sections, the eggs will hold with it most of the mixture around it. Or if your pan is shallow, you could simply slide the mixture straight onto the wrap!.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy breakfast pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!