Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lobster chowder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lobster Chowder is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lobster Chowder is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lobster chowder using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Chowder:
- Prepare 8 oz of steamed lobster tail,head or claw meat diced.
- Prepare 6 strips of bacon cooked n crumbled.
- Prepare 2 of med potatoes diced and cooked.
- Get 1/2 qt of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 qt of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare pinch of garlic powder.
- Make ready to taste of salt n pepper.
Instructions to make Lobster Chowder:
- In med frying pan melt butter untill golden brown.
- Add onions and cook 1 min.
- Add flour and wisk to make rue.
- Wisk in heavy cream.
- Add milk and wisk till cream sauce thickens.
- Add salt n pepper to taste.
- Add lobster and potatoes and let simmer for 10 min.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle bacon on top and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lobster chowder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!