Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Glazed Sausages with Apple Slaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed Sausages with Apple Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Sausages with Apple Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed sausages with apple slaw recipe. You can have glazed sausages with apple slaw using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Glazed Sausages with Apple Slaw:
- Get of For the sausages:.
- You need 8 of gluten free sausages.
- Use 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Take of For the apple slaw:.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red cabbage shredded.
- You need 1 of small red onion finely sliced.
- Take 1 of carrot grated.
- Get 1 of Granny Smith apple grated.
- Use of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Take of To serve:.
- Get 4 portions of gluten free oven chips cooked per instructions on packet.
Instructions to make Glazed Sausages with Apple Slaw:
- Whisk together the honey and mustard Brush the sausages with the honey glaze.
- Cook the sausages in a shallow pan over a medium heat for about 12-15 minutes To make the slaw, mix together the mayonnaise and vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cabbage, onion, apple, carrot and chives Serve with the glazed sausages and chips.
If you find this Glazed Sausages with Apple Slaw recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.