Grilled Garlic Lobster Tails.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled garlic lobster tails. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Garlic Lobster Tails is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Grilled Garlic Lobster Tails is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled garlic lobster tails using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Garlic Lobster Tails:
- Get 1 cup of Butter or Margarine.
- Take 6 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Get 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Grilled Garlic Lobster Tails:
- Butter or Margarine melt on pan.
- Let butter/Margarine cool,Add Olive Oil.
- Place on a container and mix with ingredients above..
- Cut Lobster's shell across from the meatiest side..
- Place lobsters tails in foil and brush with margarine sauce, Place them on the grill for about 4 mins with foil. Take out lobsters out of foil and place them on grill for another 4 mins..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled garlic lobster tails recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!