Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Poulet Confit,Jacket Potato,Glazed Carrot served withMango Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poulet Confit,Jacket Potato,Glazed Carrot served withMango Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poulet confit,jacket potato,glazed carrot served withmango sauce recipe. To cook poulet confit,jacket potato,glazed carrot served withmango sauce you need 32 ingredients and 43 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poulet Confit,Jacket Potato,Glazed Carrot served withMango Sauce:
- You need of For Poulet Confit.
- Take 2 of Chicken legs with skin(medium size).
- Use 1 teaspoon of crished Black pepper.
- Provide 1 of medium sized Onion cut in big pieces.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger piece cut into big pieces.
- Use 3-4 pods of Garlic.
- Use 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of whole Black peppers.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of For Mustard flavoured Jacket potato.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized Potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard oil(kacchi ghani)+1 teaspoon more to rub the potatoes.
- Get 1 of Dry red Chilli.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fried Onion(beresta)/or 2 tablespoons roasted onion.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For Honey glazed Carrot.
- Use 1 of big sized Carrot cut in sticks.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Butter(unsalted).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Use 1 tablespoon of brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh Coriander leaves(chopped).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of For raw Mango sauce.
- You need 2 of small or 1 big raw Mango.
- Take 2 of big cloves of Garlic.
- Take 2-3 of fresh green Chillies.
- Provide 1/4 of th cup brown Sugar(can be substituted with white sugar).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Cornflour.
- Provide 1 pinch of green Colour(optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Poulet Confit,Jacket Potato,Glazed Carrot served withMango Sauce:
- Clean the chicken pieces with skin and pat dry..
- Marinate the chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper and salt..
- Keep in the refrigerator for about an hour..
- Cut onion, ginger in big pieces..
- In saucepan pour 2 cups of vegetable oil, onion pieces, ginger pieces, garlic, whole black peppers,bay leaves and coriander stems..
- Also add the merinated chicken legs. Note that the chicken pieces should be completely submerged in oil.(The oil can be re used in other non veg preparation).
- Place the saucepan in stove top in medium low heat..
- You should adjust the heat in such a way that oil shouldn't reach to smoking point. The chicken should cook in oil at low temperature..
- Cook the chicken in low heat for about 40 minutes or until chicken becomes too soft. In between the cooking flip the chicken pieces and sim the heat if you feel that temperature of oil raises..
- I cooked the chicken pieces for about 40 minutes in very low heat and then removed from oil and kept in a plate..
- At the time of serving rub the cooked chicken with 1 teaspoon of soya sauce and pan fry them with 1 tablespoon of oil(use oil where chicken is cooked) In high heat until golden brown to make the pieces crisp..
- Poulet Confit is now ready to serve..
- For jacket potato take 2 medium sized potatoes, wash, clean and prick with a fork..
- Rub them with little salt and mustard oil..
- Microwave them for 4-6 minutes..
- When the potatoes become cool, slit them in one side and scoop out the flesh very carefully as shown in the picture..
- Roast a dry red chilli with 2-3 drops of oil..
- Take 1 tablespoon of fried onion, flesh of potatoes and roasted red chilli..
- Mash them together with salt as required to make mash potato..
- Add 1 teaspoon of mustard oil and mix..
- Stuff this prepared mashed potato to the potato jacket. Garnish with some greens and red bell pepper pieces..
- Mustard flavour jacket potato is ready now to serve..
- For the glazed carrotPeel and cut carrot in small sticks..
- Blanch them in boiling water for 3-4 minutes..
- Drain and keep aside..
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 1tablespoon of honey..
- Also add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar,1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves, 1teaspoon of chilli flakes and 1pinch of salt..
- Cook in medium heat until sugar dissolve completely..
- Add the blanched carrot sticks and toss with the butter mixture..
- Remove from heat. Delicious glazed carrot is ready now..
- For the Mango Sauce.
- Peel and cut raw mango into thin pieces. Also chop 2-3 pods garlic,2-3(you can adjust as per your choice) green chillies, salt and 1 small bunch of coriander leaves..
- Place all the things to a pan..
- Cook in medium heat until mangoes become soft and mushy. Stir in between. I cooked for 5-6 minutes to make them soft..
- Add 1 cup water and 1/4th cup of brown/regular sugar. Cook again in high heat until sugar dissolves c
ompletely and the mixture becomes little thick..
- Mix 2 teaspoon of cornflour with 2 tablespoon of water and a pinch of green colour..
- Add it to the pan and stir well to make the mixture thick..
- After couple of minutes cooking remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool..
- Grind the mixture to a smooth paste. The sauce should be thick in consistency..
- Transfer to a bowl. Sweet and sour tangy mango sauce is now ready..
- At the time of serving take a round white plate..
- Place chicken and jacket potato over some mango sauce.Also place some glazed carrots in the plate, decorate as you like and serve immediately..
Carrots are glazed with a butter and brown sugar glaze in this simple but delicious side dish. I made it as a side to go with Maple Salmon and garlic mashed potatoes. Looking for glazed carrot side dish recipes? Traditional glazed carrots with a little kick. Adjust spices as desired, with more cayenne if you like it hot.
If you find this Poulet Confit,Jacket Potato,Glazed Carrot served withMango Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.