Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce:
- Take of Frozen lobster tails.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cilantro.
Steps to make Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce:
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!