Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts. Doughnuts and coffee: a perfect marriage for breakfast. The essence of cinnamon heightens any recipe. To many, doughnuts aren't complete without the glazed toppings and other goodies on top.
Honey-Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Transfer the doughnuts to a paper towel-lined plate. Prepare the cinnamon sugar by mixing the.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, glazed cinnamon doughnuts. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Doughnuts and coffee: a perfect marriage for breakfast. The essence of cinnamon heightens any recipe. To many, doughnuts aren't complete without the glazed toppings and other goodies on top.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have glazed cinnamon doughnuts using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts:
- Prepare 450 g of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Make ready 50 g of sugar.
- Make ready 30 g of butter/margarine.
- Make ready 200 ml of warm water.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of instant dry yeast.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of extra flour for kneading.
Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Doughnuts, baked to perfection and loaded with pumpkin. Gluten-free, vegan, and paleo, the flavors of fall will keep everyone warm and cozy! homemade cinnamon apple doughnuts topped with a sweet cider glaze. Glaze the cooled (or partially warm) doughnuts by dipping them, top-side down, into the glaze. Make the best Baked Doughnuts with Cinnamon Glaze with this easy recipe.
Instructions to make Glazed Cinnamon Doughnuts:
- Measure out your ingredients well. Sift the flour into a bowl and add half of your sugar, add your salt and cinnamon ans stir well. To your warm water, add the sugar and stir well to dissolve. Sprinkle your yeast and let it sit for 10 minutes until foamy..
- Melt your butter and pour it in a separate bowl. Crack in the egg and add the now foamy yeast mixture and stir well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients,bit by bit as you mix with your whisk until it has all come together and you cannot use the whisk anymore. (I added my flour in thirds).
- Transfer your dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead it until it forms a smooth ball and springs back when you slightly poke it. This takes about 5-7 minutes. Do not over-knead your dough as it will become difficult to work with during rolling and cutting out shapes..
- Lightly oil your bowl and place the dough in it. Apply some oil on the top of dough so that it does not dry out during rising. Cover with cling film or tea towel and let is rise in a warm place until double in size. This takes about an hour..
- Just look at that beautiful rise!😍 Punch down your dough to remove air and place it on a lightly floured surface. Roll out your dough and cut out doughnut shapes. Place them aside to rise for about 10-15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, they are nicely puffed up and ready to fry. Fry in medium hot oil over medium heat. The doughnuts should just slightly bubble in the oil. If the oil is too hot the outside will brown quickly or even burn before the inside cooks. Set aside to cool until warm..
- Prepare your glaze by whisking together the confectioner's/icing sugar with the milk. Sieve to get a nicely smooth glaze. (Forgot to take images of this, 🙁 sorry!).
- Pour your glaze over your warm doughnuts and let the glaze set for around 10 minutes or just enjoy it warm like that!.
Make doughnuts even more delicious with an apple filling, cinnamon sugar and a maple glaze, topped off with a silky créme Anglaise. Just make sure you don't eat them all by yourself. Recipe for baked chocolate and cinnamon doughnut holes with a chocolate and pistachio glaze is Few things are as wonderful as a hot, fresh-made doughnut. The aroma fills the kitchen and you. These pumpkin doughnuts will do just that – gently spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, and They're topped with a light glaze and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar for an extra treat, which also.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food glazed cinnamon doughnuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!