Broiled Lobster Tail.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, broiled lobster tail. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broiled Lobster Tail is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Broiled Lobster Tail is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have broiled lobster tail using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broiled Lobster Tail:
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Instructions to make Broiled Lobster Tail:
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food broiled lobster tail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!