Easy Salmon Cakes. Pick through the salmon and remove any bones. Allrecipes Trusted Brands Back to Recipe. Drain the salmon and place in a medium bowl.
Serve salmon cakes with sauce and lemon wedges. Healthy and easy salmon patties made of fresh salmon, lemon and egg. In short, these salmon fish cakes are delicate, tasty and really easy to make.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy salmon cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pick through the salmon and remove any bones. Allrecipes Trusted Brands Back to Recipe. Drain the salmon and place in a medium bowl.
Easy Salmon Cakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Salmon Cakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy salmon cakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Make ready of For the Salmon Cakes.
- Make ready 1 lb of Salmon Filets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 of large egg lightly beaten.
- Take 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of saltine crackers or pork rinds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the Lemon Dill Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill weed.
You'd wish you found this salmon fish cake recipe years ago. All you need is cooked salmon, mashed potatoes, eggs, flour, breadcrumbs, milk, oil, seasoning and you're in business. Now, this salmon fish cakes recipe is very versatile. Drain and leave to steam-dry, then mash.
Instructions to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature..
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake the salmon into bite sized pieces using a fork and transfer to a large bowl. If any juices begin to collect in the bottom of the bowl, drain the fish before moving forward with the remainder of the recipe..
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and smoked paprika..
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the salmon and, carefully, fold together being careful not to break up the fish too much. Gently fold in the pork rinds or saltine crackers. (I used pork rinds for this recipe.).
- Form the salmon mixture into 6 patties and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 15-20 minutes. (Salmon cakes can be frozen at this point. Wrap each cake tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Unwrap and cook from frozen by following the instructions below.).
- While the salmon cakes chill, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper and dill in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the salmon cakes and cook over medium heat until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes. (Longer if frozen) Turn the salmon cakes over with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately with lemon dill sauce and lemon wedges, if desired..
Put the mashed potatoes, salmon, egg, salt, pepper and parsley together in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients together using a fork to break up the fish, then form into patties. The ingredients for salmon cakes are pretty simple. It's cooked salmon combined with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and breadcrumbs. All of that is formed into patties, chilled for a bit and then pan-fried in a small amount of oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy salmon cakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!