Lobster Tail Francaise.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lobster tail francaise. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lobster Tail Francaise is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lobster Tail Francaise is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lobster tail francaise using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Tail Francaise:
- Make ready 2 of Lobster tails.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of AP Flour.
- Get 2 of Eggs, Beaten.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get of Crack of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Good Pinch Salt.
- Take of Garlic Crimini Caps.
- Get 12 of Small Crimini Mushrooms.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Sherry Wine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Black Garlic Buttered Pasta.
- Take 1 Head of Black Garlic, Chopped.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Butter.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 Box of Pasta (Choice is yours).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Bruleed Lemon.
- Prepare of Lemon, halved.
- Get 1 Tbsp of White Sugar.
Steps to make Lobster Tail Francaise:
- Using scissors or kitchen shears, cut straight line down the top of lobster shell, stopping before the fin joint. Using your thumbs, crack the ribs of the shell underneath, to reveal the meat. Remove meat, and butterfly carefully. Salt and pepper eggs. Set a cast iron skillet to medium heat, and add butter and olive oil. Dredge lobster in flour, then egg. Once the butter stops foaming, add lobster, top side down. Cook 2 minutes per side. Save the shell..
- Clean excess from cast iron pan, and return to heat. Thoroughly wash crimini mushrooms, and carefully remove stems. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan, then add mushroom caps. Cook for 2 minutes, and add garlic, stirring so garlic doesn't burn. Once pan has a nice fond from the mushrooms and garlic, deglaze with sherry. Once wine is cooked down to thick consistency that coats the mushrooms, salt to taste..
- In a pot of water, add salt until it's salty as the ocean. Once boil is achieved, add pasta straight up and down, and push down lightly until pasta is submerged, cover. Once cooked, remove pasta but don't rinse. Add lobster shell to boiling water for 30 seconds, until bright red. Remove. In mushroom pan, melt butter, and add chopped black garlic, until butter has slightly browned and smells sweet from garlic. Add pasta and mushrooms caps, and toss..
- Cut lemon in half along median, and dip cut end into white sugar. Place sugar side down in hot pan until blackened and bubbly..
- Toss garlic caps in with pasta, and mix. Grab a nice amount with tongs, and place on side of plate, spinning as you release. Next to pasta, place the lobster shell, fixed back into place after breaking the ribs. Place meat on top for pretty presentation. Garnish with bruleed lemon, and curly parsley..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lobster tail francaise recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!