Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's green chile cheeseburgers. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's green chile cheeseburgers using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers:
- Take of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- Take of Hatch Green Roasted Chili's.
- Prepare of White Onions.
- Make ready of Firm Tomato.
- Get of American Or Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready of Shredded Head Lettuce.
- Get of Bottle Yellow Mustard.
- Make ready of Bucket Mushrooms (sliced).
- Make ready of Lipton Onion Mix.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Get of Garlic (chopped).
- Take of Cumin.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Onion Rolls.
- Make ready of Sprinkle Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro [for garnish].
- Get of Separate Roasted Hatch Green Chilis (chopped).
- Prepare of Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Green Chile Cheeseburgers:
- Slice tomatoes and lettuce..
- Chop 16 chiles, or leave whole, onions, garlic and mushrooms and fry in pan with oil. Or you can leave your onions raw if you prefer..
- Mix hamburger meat with all other ingredients including 4 additional green chopped chiles. Create 4 large patties. Fry until thoroughly cooked. Place cheese on patties after fully cooked and cover for 1 minute..
- Smear bread with butter sprinkled with onion and garlic powder and slightly sear in pan or grill..
- Serve with shreaded lettuce, tomatoes and mustard along with your onion, fresh cilantro, mushroom and green chile topping..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's green chile cheeseburgers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!