Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Guacamole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy guacamole recipe. To make easy guacamole you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Guacamole:
- Take 2 of large ripe avocados.
- Provide 1 of tomato (or 3 cherry tomatoes).
- Take Handful of fresh coriander (leaves and stalks).
- Get of Juice of a lime (or lemon at a push).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Easy Guacamole:
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and use a large knife to pulverise it.
- Halve the avocados, remove the seeds, scoop out the flesh and chop into chunks.
- Using a fork, mash the avocados to your preferred consistency (I like to leave mine quite chunky).
- Wash and roughly chop the coriander.
- Combine avocado, tomato and coriander together, and season with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- I find this in generally enough for two people so increase ingredients as necessary for people/appetites :-).
If you find this Easy Guacamole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.