Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes:
- Prepare of Flour / Maida – 1 Cup Cocoa Powder (Optional).
- Take of Condensed Milk – ½ Cup Milk – ½ Cup.
- Take of Oil & Butter – 2 tbsp each Sugar – ¼ cup Vinegar – 1 tsp.
- Make ready of Red food colour – ½ tsp Baking Powder – 1 tsp Baking Soda – ½ tsp.
- Make ready of Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp Salt – 1½ Cups (for baking).
- Prepare of For Frosting : Cream Cheese – ⅔ Cup Unsalted Butter – ¼ Cup.
- Get of Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp Powdered Sugar – 1½ Cups.
- Take of (Sifted twice, after measuring).
Instructions to make Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes:
- Cupcakes : For Baking in Cooker : Preheat a cooker in low-med flame for 10 minutes with 1½ cups of salt, a wire rack and a perforated plate. For Baking in Oven : Preheat oven at 180 C for 10 minutes. For the batter : Start by adding the oil & butter to a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and whip it. Then pour in the condensed milk, and whip it for another minute or two. Then add in the vinegar, vanilla essence and ¼ cup of milk. Mix well..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder over this. Give it a mix, Then mix the red food colour with the rest ¼ cup milk and add the milk to the batter. If the colour isn't accurate for you, feel free to add some other to balance. In my case, it was raspberry red, I added a couple drops of lemon yellow food colour to balance the red colour. Line Cupcake tins with liners, Divide the batter into 6 cupcakes..
- For Baking in Cooker : Place the cupcakes in the cooker, in mine I could place 4. Then close and bake for 15 minutes in low-medium flame. Check after 15 minutes with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it's ready if not, bake for another 2-3 minutes. You can bake the rest cupcakes after this batch is baked..
- For Frosting : In a bowl, add the cream cheese and butter. Beat it for a minute, then add vanilla essence and ⅓ of the powdered sugar and whip till incorporated. Then add another ⅓ and whip, and then the last addition & Whip the frosting for another 2-3 minutes. Cream cheese frosting is ready. Add the frosting to a piping bag, then pipe the frosting in the cupcakes. Sprinkle with confectionery or cake crumbs. Enjoy!.
- Important Note:- Recipe makes 6 cupcakes. But you can sneak in and get about a tablespoon or tablespoon & half of batter from around the bowl, and bake it in tartlet mould lined with a mini size liner with the normal sized cupcakes. Then after all cupcakes cools down, you can make crumb that mini cupcake.. Rest all are extremely soft & moist making crumbs can be difficult, but that small one would be slight drier as we will be overbaking it, which would help to make crumbs for topping the cupcak.
- If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section below :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!