Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
This Homemade Pineapple Upside-Down Cake features a caramelized pineapple topping and an incredibly buttery, moist cake. Today's recipe is one I've always loved and I think you'll love too – this easy pineapple upside-down cake. One of the things that I love about this recipe is that it's made.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pineapple upside down cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. Place heatproof serving plate upside down onto pan; turn plate and pan over. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pineapple upside down cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Make ready of Topping.
- Make ready 1 can of pineapple rings, drained (keep juice for drizzling).
- Take 30 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine, melted.
- Take of Cake batter.
- Make ready 175 g of AP flour.
- Get 60 g of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 packet of vanilla sugar (7,5g).
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 40 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 180 g of soy milk.
- Take Splash of rum.
Chef Anna Olson shows you how to make the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake using her own original recipe! You won't want to make it any other way! This classic pineapple upside down cake starts with an easy homemade cake made with cake flour and butter. This is one of the most popular Pineapple Upside-Down Cake on this site.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Pour melted margarine in the bottom of a round cake pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Arrange as much of the pineapple slices as possible. Refrigerate..
- Meanwhile, make the cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until just combined..
- Pour batter over pineapple slices. Bake for 35 min in a 350°F/180°C oven..
- Let cake cool for 10 min, then drizzle a few tbsp of pineapple juice over the cake. Flip cake after 10-15 additional minutes. Serve slightly warm. Enjoy :).
My mother has an easier version where you don't need to beat the egg whites separately. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. Vegan pineapple upside down cake from scratch! Not only is this easy recipe vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), but it's also gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthier than most classic pineapple upside down cakes. This pineapple upside-down cake from Delish.com will remind you why it's a classic.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pineapple upside down cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!