Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake:
- Prepare 300 g of Ripe Bananas.
- Take 75 g of Coconut Filings.
- Get 70 g of Greek yoghurt.
- Make ready 20 g of Coconut Sugar.
- Make ready 10 g of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Coconut Oil Spray.
Steps to make Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake:
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fitness recipe: upside-down banana-coconut cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!