Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mango purée cake w/ dark chocolate toppings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango purée cake w/ dark chocolate toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings:
- Get 1 cup of flour sifted.
- Make ready 4 of eggs separate white from yolk.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango Purée.
- Prepare 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings:
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mango purée cake w/ dark chocolate toppings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!