Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's moist red velvet truffles. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's moist red velvet truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Take of Red Velvet Truffle Batter.
- Take 1 box of Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®.
- Get 1 can of 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready of Truffle Candy Coatings.
- Take 1 packages of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of White Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1 packages of Colorful Candy Sprinkles.
- Make ready of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 of Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers].
- Get 2 of Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate].
- Make ready 1 of Parchment Paper [or equivalent].
- Take 1 of Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving].
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
Steps to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly..
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking..
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled..
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave – just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn..
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon – dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent..
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles..
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's moist red velvet truffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!