Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pineapple upside down cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pineapple upside down cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get of Canned pineapple rings.
- Take of Maraschino cherries.
- Prepare of Vanilla cake.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of whole milk.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Pre-heat oven to 175 C.
- Pour melted butter on the cake pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure that it's evenly distributed. Arrange the pineapple and maraschino cherries. Set aside.
- Soften the butter along with the granulated sugar using a hand mixer until evenly distributer and smooth..
- Add the egg one at a time until smooth..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients until evenly distributed..
- Alternately combine dry ingredients into the wet batter and the milk in batches, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over mix the cake batter..
- Pour the cake batter over the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 175 C. The. Loosely cover with a foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until cake is set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before flipping the cake..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pineapple upside down cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!