Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get of Sponge.
- Get 60 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 140 grams of caster sugar.
- Take 1 large of egg.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 tbsp of red food colouring.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 225 grams of all purpose/plain flour.
- Make ready 120 ml of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take of Frosting.
- Make ready 25 grams of salted butter.
- Get 125 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 125 grams of confectioners/icing sugar.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Makes 12 cakes.
- Preheat oven to 180°c/350°f/gas 4.
- Line a 12 hole cupcake pan with paper cases.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until pale. Slowly add the egg until well incorporated.
- In a seperste bowl beat the vanilla, colouring, salt and cocoa into a thick paste and beat into the butter mixture.
- With the mixer on a slow speed, add the flour and buttermilk alternating each and begining and ending with the flour.
- Stir the vinegar into the baking soda and fold into the mixture.
- Leave to stand for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the pan into the paper cases to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- To make the frosting: beat the butter and cream cheese together until there are no lumps.
- Add the vanilla and gradually add the sugar.
- Either use a piping bag or a spoon to decorate your cakes once cool.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!