Oatmeal carmelitas. Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A chewy chocolate filling rests on an oatmeal-brown sugar crust in these winning bars. Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Oatmeal carmelitas are filled with caramel and chocolate, sandwiched in between a wonderful mixture of oatmeal and brown sugar. This is one of the best cookie recipes around. These Oatmeal Carmelitas are the best ever!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oatmeal carmelitas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal carmelitas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oatmeal carmelitas is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A chewy chocolate filling rests on an oatmeal-brown sugar crust in these winning bars. Oatmeal Carmelitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal carmelitas using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal carmelitas:
- Get of CRUST.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Make ready of quick cooking rolled oats.
- Make ready of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- Get of salt.
- Take of butter.
- Make ready of FILLING.
- Take of smuckers Caramel spoonable ice cream topping.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of package(6 oz) of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chopped nuts.
An oatmeal cookie base with a thick layer of caramel, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. You're going to be hooked after one bite! Oatmeal Carmelitas are the best cookies ever. Filled with gooey caramel & oozing chocolate, these Carmelitas are one of my favorite all time desserts!
Instructions to make Oatmeal carmelitas:
- heat oven to 350°.
- grease a 13×9 " pan.
- lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- in a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix at slow speed intil crumbly.
- reserve half of the mixture( about 3 cups) for topping..
- press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of greased pan..
- bake at 350°for 10 min.
- meanwhile, in small bowl, combine caramel topping and 3 tablespoons of flour; blend well!.
- remove partially baked crust from oven..
- sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- drizzle evenly with caramel mixure; then sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture..
- return to oven; bake for an additional 18 to 22 min..
- or until golden brown.
- take out of the oven and let cool for 1 hour, completely cooled.
- theh refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into bars.
I have such a weakness for anything made with. Oatmeal Carmelitas are a super easy to make bar recipe with a gooey caramel and chocolate middle. The crust and the topping are made out of the same mixture of flour, oats, brown sugar, and butter. Carmelitas have always been one of my favorite bars. How funny is it that I had never made my own before?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oatmeal carmelitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!