Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required). This recipe contains more fruits and vegetable and less sugar and starch. Happy baking gin your rice cooker! Check out my Dessert playlist Living a minimalist life style with a limited budget in a HOT climate could be a challenge!
Try it and let me know. If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to. In this video you will see how to make a classical bakery style pineapple cake without Oven. i hope you like it :).
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This recipe contains more fruits and vegetable and less sugar and starch. Happy baking gin your rice cooker! Check out my Dessert playlist Living a minimalist life style with a limited budget in a HOT climate could be a challenge!
Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of large apple.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Altering the sugar in a recipe can have a dramatic effect. When a white cake turns out moist and tender the sugar ratio is good. Without this flavor enhancer, the secondary flavors in a cake fall flat as the sweetness takes over. No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe.
Steps to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
Do not keep opening the steamer as we need steady temperature for proper cooking of the cake. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven A cake tester inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs. Then invert it and cool completely. Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!