Oatmeal Cookies. This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island. Loaded with choco-chips and dried cranberries. The flax seed meal and pumpkin seeds give them a nutty taste, without the nuts.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Oatmeal Cookies Reinvented Filled with chocolate chunks and topped with sea salt flakes, these are oatmeal cookies all grown up. In large bowl, beat margarine and sugars until creamy.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island. Loaded with choco-chips and dried cranberries. The flax seed meal and pumpkin seeds give them a nutty taste, without the nuts.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal cookies using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 cups of rolled oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cherries.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of candied ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Make ready 1-1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp of cardamom.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare of Tools.
- Make ready of convection oven.
- Take of parchment paper.
- Prepare of cooling-racks.
- Make ready 2 of large cookie sheets.
- Take of medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS).
- Take of whisk.
- Take of rubber spatula.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well. What a yummy treat to enjoy with a cuppa. These oatmeal cookies have loads of rolled oat, sweet raisins, and the rest are the usual suspects. To make these cookies I combine flour and cinnamon, which give the cookie a lovely hint of warmth and spice.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated..
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time..
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks..
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!.
Then, I cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. If your oatmeal cookies have flattened out way too much, it could be one of the main mistakes below: Your dough needs more flour. If the dough is too wet, you'll end up with flat and greasy cookies that are too hard.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!