Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle. Sweet Potato Soufflé is the ultimate casserole! Light, fluffy, sweet potatoes topped with a pecan streusel is the perfect side dish to your turkey or holiday ham! If you like sweet potatoes make sure to try my Sweet Potato Pie!
Sweet Potato pies and Souffle were legends of the kitchen back in the day when my grandmother and mother were alive and well. To make this classic dish, bake the sweet potatoes until the flesh is very tender. Then, peel and mash in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until the sweet potato flesh is smooth.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sacred sweet potato souffle. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Sweet Potato Soufflé is the ultimate casserole! Light, fluffy, sweet potatoes topped with a pecan streusel is the perfect side dish to your turkey or holiday ham! If you like sweet potatoes make sure to try my Sweet Potato Pie!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sacred sweet potato souffle using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Take of Sweet potato mixture.
- Take 4 of Sweet potato.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Get 2 stick of butter melted.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get of Candied topping.
- Make ready 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 2 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Beat butter into the potatoes along with brown sugar, eggs, and cinnamon. Mix in a significant amount of vanilla extract to give the soufflé a remarkable sweetness. Typical sweet potato casserole is usually made with large diced sweet potatoes mixed with butter, sugar, and topped with marshmallows to bake. Sweet potato soufflé is made with mashed sweet potatoes and has a crunchy sweet topping instead of marshmallows.
Steps to make Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Preheat oven to 350° (or you may boil). Peel and cut into medium cubes all sweet potatos then rinse under cool water. Place sweet potatoes on oiled sheet pan or boiler. Combine 1 tablespoon of melted butter with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar and drizzle on top of the sweet potatoes before you place them in the oven (only)..
- Bake our boil sweet potatoes for 45 minutes or until desired color and/or texture..
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven let cool for a few minutes then place in large mixing bowl. Mix in all ingredients from "sweet potatoe mixture" with hand mixer until desirable consistency, the smoother the better :-).
- Pour sweet potatoe mixture into baking pan then top with mixed candied toppings. Bake Souffle for 30 minutes on 350°, uncovered..
- Add Jet Puff Marshmello on top and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, until marshmello has a nice color and texture..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
Sweet potato soufflé develops a creamy and light interior whereas the sweet potato casserole is simply cooked chunks of whole sweet potato. If you are using canned sweet potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to maintain a simmer. Combine all ingredients for souffle and pour into baking dish. Combine all topping ingredients and sprinkle over top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sacred sweet potato souffle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!