Old Fashioned German Apple Cake. Mix together flour, cinnamon & baking soda. Mix together oil, sugar & Large eggs; add in to flour, stirring well. This is a very rich and delicious German Apple Cake with baked apples in Vanilla Pudding.
This old-fashioned apple cake is made w/ fresh apples, crunchy walnuts, & cream cheese frosting! Their family had an old-fashioned apple cake recipe that had been passed down for generations. It was their favorite cake recipe, and they all loved it. · This Old Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe is going to become a favorite.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, old fashioned german apple cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Old Fashioned German Apple Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Old Fashioned German Apple Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Mix together flour, cinnamon & baking soda. Mix together oil, sugar & Large eggs; add in to flour, stirring well. This is a very rich and delicious German Apple Cake with baked apples in Vanilla Pudding.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have old fashioned german apple cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned German Apple Cake:
- Take 4 cups of apples, peeled and chopped.
- Take 2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get To taste of Cinnamon and nutmeg, for topping.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Prepare 8 oz. of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
The easy recipe makes a large rich-tasting pound cake for quite a few servings. #easy #butter #best #recipe #poundcake #creamcheese #oldfashioned #moist. This German apple cake batter is thick! Don't be alarmed if it doesn't resemble a typical cake batter. You want this batter to be thick, rich and buttery.
Steps to make Old Fashioned German Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a mixer beat together sugar, oil and eggs..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in separate bowl..
- Slowly incorporate into mixer of wet ingredients..
- Fold in the chopped apples..
- Place cake mixture into a greased 9×13 dish..
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before making frosting..
- Once cake has cooled completely, make your frosting by adding the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar to mixer until well combined..
- Spread evenly over cake..
My grandmother has always fixed these at Christmas and they are the first thing everyone asks about. This German apple cake is everything you want in a fall apple dessert -subtle yet sweet flavors, an all around delicious cake All hail the glorious apple season, right? Apples are in abundance this time of year and this is THE cake to make with them. My parents are both German and my family grew up. How to Make German Apple Cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food old fashioned german apple cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!