Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caramel cheesecake apple dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel cheesecake apple dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip:
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese, room temp/softened.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of Caramel sauce (I used Smuckers).
- Get 1/3 cup of toffee pieces (or 3 skor bars smashed).
Steps to make Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip:
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed to until nice and smooth..
- Lay out the cream cheese in a serving plate, then pour your caramel sauce over top..
- Sprinkle with your toffee bits/or skor pieces..
- Serve with apple slices and pretzels. ENJOY! ! 😊😊😊😉.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food caramel cheesecake apple dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!