Heath Bar Cake.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, heath bar cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heath Bar Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Heath Bar Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook heath bar cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heath Bar Cake:
- Prepare of German Chocolate cake mix.
- Get of jar caramel (I use the Smuckers brand).
- Take of container Cool Whip.
- Prepare of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take of Heath Bar Chunks.
Steps to make Heath Bar Cake:
- Make cake as directed in a 13×9 inch cake pan. Cool completely after removing from oven..
- While cake is baking, mix half jar of caramel and all of cool whip together in a medium sized bowl put in fridge..
- In another bowl, mix rest of caramel and the whole can of sweetened condensed milk. Put in fridge too..
- Once cake is completely cooled off, poke holes in it. (Try using the end of a Sharpie.).
- Pour sweetened condensed milk – caramel mixture on cake. Try to make sure the mix goes into the holes of the cake. This serves as a "filling" for the cake. Some of the liquid will sit on top of the cake so don't stress yourself if it doesn't turn out the way you expect it. :).
- Pour cool whip – caramel mixture on top of cake. This is the "icing"..
- Sprinkle Heath bar chunks on top of it. It doesn't matter how many. You can use the whole bag if u want. We use half the bag..
- If you don't like Heath bar you can use whatever candy you want. Butterfinger, Reese's, M&Ms, Snickers, you name it! Just make sure it's finely chopped. :).
- You can make this recipe into cupcakes! Make the cake into cupcakes, as it says on the box, and omit the sweetened condensed milk – caramel mixture. Make sure you still use only half the jar of caramel for the "icing"! You don't have to poke holes in it either..
- Make sure the cake stays cold! It will get all melty if you don't! I recommend keeping the cake in the same pan you baked it in unless you lined it with foil or parchment paper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food heath bar cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!