Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs. In a medium bowl, mix Classico Pasta Sauce, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil and Rosemary. Serve on Hoagie buns or over cooked Pasta. Crock Pot Italian Meatballs are so simple and delicious.
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They're slow simmered to tender perfection in the crock pot and are perfect served over spaghetti or as a hearty appetizer.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy crock pot italian meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
In a medium bowl, mix Classico Pasta Sauce, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil and Rosemary. Serve on Hoagie buns or over cooked Pasta. Crock Pot Italian Meatballs are so simple and delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy crock pot italian meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs:
- Make ready 1 lb of Meatballs – Beef, Turkey.
- Take 32 oz of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Spaghetti Or Pasta Noodles.
- Get 1 of Parsley or Basil.
- Get 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
Combine meatballs, your favorite blend of pasta sauce & Italian seasoning to taste inside of Crock Pot. In same bowl, mix tomato sauce with wine and pour over meatballs. Great on pasta, or on a bun as a sandwich, topped with parmesan and/or mozzarella. Making these homemade meatballs in the crockpot is super easy.
Steps to make Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs:
- Combine meatballs, your favorite blend of pasta sauce & Italian seasoning to taste inside of Crock Pot. Stir occasionally. Low cook 8-10 hours or High cook 6-8 hours. Check to make sure meatballs are completely cooked before serving..
- Bring water to a boil with a splash of olive oil & Parsley or Basil in it. Cook spaghetti noodles or any other pasta until desired texture..
- Add a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Homemade garlic or French bread compliments the meal very well..
Start by adding beef, pork, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, eggs and cheese to a large bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until combined. Throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy crock pot italian meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!