Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for The Best Paleo Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Paleo Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Paleo Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best paleo brownies recipe. To make the best paleo brownies you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Paleo Brownies:
- Get 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used semi-sweet, but whatever your preference).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Raw, Organic Honey.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of Organic, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
Instructions to make The Best Paleo Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease (I use coconut oil, and recommend it) an 8×8 or 9×9..
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together (I microwave in a Pyrex measuring cup for 30 seconds) then let cool a couple minutes..
- Once oil and chocolate are cooled, put them in a medium sized mixing bowl then add and mix the rest of the ingredients, in the order listed, one at a time..
- Plop the batter in your baking dish and spread it as even as possible (try a wet spatula if you have issues) and bake for 30-35 minutes or use the toothpick method. Definitely let these cool for an hour or longer before you cut them because they are so moist..
If you find this The Best Paleo Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.