Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Appam with mutton leg curry(ATTUKAL PAYA) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Appam with mutton leg curry(ATTUKAL PAYA) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to appam with mutton leg curry(attukal paya) recipe. You can cook appam with mutton leg curry(attukal paya) using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Appam with mutton leg curry(ATTUKAL PAYA):
- You need 4 of leg of lamb(burnt and cut into pieces).
- You need 3 of big onion chopped into slices.
- Provide 2 of tomato chopped into slices.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 3 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For curry.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 2 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- Take of Mix all the ingredients together in a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste.
- Use of For seasoning.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- Use leaves of Curry and coriander.
Instructions to make Appam with mutton leg curry(ATTUKAL PAYA):
- Soak the leg in water for 1 hour.
- Then scrub the burnt part with knife.
- Now put it in a pressure cooker along with add onion tomato ginger garlic paste red chilli powder coriander powder turmeric powder with 600 ml water close the lid and allow it to whistle for 15 minutes in a medium flame manner.
- Once the pressure released add the grind mixture to it with required salt and add little water,again close the lid and allow to whistle for 10 minutes.
- Once pressure released check the leg will cooked very soft.
- Then take a pan add oil to it once get heat seasoning it with cinnamon cloves fennel seeds curry and coriander leaves and pour it into the curry,now we can serve it with appam,idly,paratha.
The kids would get a dollop of ghee on top of the rice to offset the Here is how to do Mutton Paya – Attukaal Paya Cleaning the Attukal / Trotters I have used four legs. The Goat's legs or trotters are called Paya in Hindi.! This is a hot and spicy curried soup rich with gelatin from the bone marrows. Try now , the fluffy Appam, Idiappam or chapattis teamed with this hot curry, which is laden with the rich taste of coconut, masalas and onion tomato paste. Aatukal Paya (Goat leg curry) is one of the Non-Vegetarian delicacies of South Indian.
If you find this Appam with mutton leg curry(ATTUKAL PAYA) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.