Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Fudge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know it can help you be happier also!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fudge recipe. To make easy fudge you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Fudge:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow creme.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 2/3 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of Milk Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped nuts (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make Easy Fudge:
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside..
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Bring to a full boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla extract and nuts (if you choose).
- Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours, or until firm..
- This 5-star recipe is by Aunt Teen. Please note that you must work quickly during this recipe. Have ingredients prepared before use. Good luck and enjoy!.
This fudge only requires three simple ingredients, takes. Super-Easy Fudge: I found this recipe in a book, but I've seen it in some other places too. It's so easy and versatile that I don't think I'd ever try to make fudge any other way. This easy fudge recipe is my lazy day candy recipe (and you know I love lazy recipes). It's simple, low maintenance, and not fussy at all.
If you find this Easy Fudge recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.