Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chaat bucket. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chaat Bucket is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chaat Bucket is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chaat bucket using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chaat Bucket:
- Take 250 gm of multi purpose flour.
- Make ready 50 gm of semolina.
- Get 2 spoon of gram flour.
- Take 350 gm of oil.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get 1 packet of kurkure.
- Take 250 gm of black chana(chickpeas).
- Make ready 250 gm of moong dal.
- Take 1 of potatoes boiled.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Take 1 bowl of aloo bhujiya.
- Get 1/2 bowl of peanuts.
- Make ready 1 of glass warm water.
- Get 1 cup of hung curd.
- Get 1 cup of khatti(Tamarind) chutney.
- Take 1 cup of meethi (sweet)chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1 cup of anaar ke daane(pomegranate kernels).
- Make ready 1 tsp of black salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chaat Bucket:
- Firstly..multi purpose flour… Semolina…gram flour..salt..oil..put in a big bowl and mix it..then add some warm water and prepare a soft dough…keep aside for 1/2 hour….
- Take a small ball of dough and roll it about 6/7 inch..then cut it into long strips….
- Take a sleet glass and grease it….Take a strip and paste it on the glass…take a second strips and paste it with end of the first strips…cover full glass with strips like this….
- Pour ghee or oil in the pan and heat it…dip the covered glass in the oil and deep fry till the golden colour on it…
- Separate the steel glass with the help of knife or plucker…and fry the bucket…for 1/2 minute without steel glass…
- (Chana chaa bucket)… Take boil black chana in a bowl and add some chopped onion…tomatoes…chilli…cucumber….green coriander…black/ white salt…black pepper… Cumin powder…chaat masala…lemon juice…khatti chunti…then mix it well and fill into a bucket…garnish it with some coriander leaves…aloo bhujiya and pomegranate seeds…..
- (Dahi bada bucket)____ we need a fine paste of moong daal for dahi bada…add salt and little pinch of baking soda in the moong daal paste..heat the oil in a pan and prepare the balls of moong daal paste till the golden brown…dip all the balls in warm water for 15 minutes…
- .then squese it and dip into the curd..then add imli chuteny green.chuteny.cumin powder..red and black chilli….black and white salt…chaat masala..fill it into second bucket..garnish with aloo bhujiya..coriander leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- (Kurkure chaat bucket)..take a bowl and pour a packet of kurkure…then add some chopped tomatoes… Onion…peanuts…green chilli…chaat masala…lemon juice…imali chuteny…green chuteny…coriander leaves…and mix it well…and sone salt according to your taste… Fill this mixture into the third bucket…garnish with pomegranate seeds… Alu bhujiya…..
- You can fill the bucket according to your choice…like…aloo chaat…corn chaat…chole chaal…sprouts chaat.etc..thnku.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chaat bucket recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!