Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pineapple upside down cake recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pineapple upside down cake recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- Get of Cake Batter.
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready of Fruit Base.
- Prepare 4 of large pineapple rings, or as needed.
- Get 11 of maraschino cherries, or as needed.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salt. Cook until everything is melted and a caramel like sauce forms..
- Pour the mixture into a greased round baking pan. Next, place the pineapple rings all over the bottom of the pan to form a layer and then place cherries in the center of the pineapple rings and in other empty spaces. Cut some rings if necessary..
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients except the sugar and whisk to combine..
- In a separate small bowl, combine the sugar and wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly until everything is well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine, making sure there are no lumps..
- The fruit base should have set by now so the fruits don't shift when adding in the cake batter..
- Carefully pour the cake batter over the fruit base..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 40 minutes. Check on the cake after 30 minutes as every oven is different..
- After baking, take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. After, loosen the sides of the cake and turn the cake over onto a cake board or plate and leave it like that for 10 minutes..
- After, take of the cake pan and the cake is ready to be served. It lasts only about 2 days in the refrigerator because of the fruits. Happy Baking and Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pineapple upside down cake recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!