Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, buckeyes peanut butter balls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have buckeyes peanut butter balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls:
- Make ready 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- Get 1 cup of Chunky peanut butter.
- Get 1 cup of Soda crackers, crushed (1 sleeve).
- Get 1 cup of Coconut.
- Take 1 lb of Powdered sugar (approx 3.5 – 3.75 cups).
- Take 12 oz of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 stick of Paraffin.
Instructions to make Buckeyes Peanut Butter Balls:
- In food processor blend butter and peanut butter. Add soda crackers and coconut, pulse to mix. Add powdered sugar and blend until fully mixed. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin over double boiler or in the microwave. Stir until smooth..
- Roll dough into 1/2 balls..
- Using toothpicks, dip balls in chocolate mixture and place on wax paper..
- When you have finished dipping all balls, use the left over chocolate mixture to drizzle over the top of the candies to cover toothpick holes and decorate..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food buckeyes peanut butter balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!