Red velvet cupcake (eggless). I'll be showing you how to make delicious, soft and very easy one bowl Red Velvet Cupcake recipe and its eggless. Its perfect for Valentine's day as well. A rich chocolaty cupcake, decorated with a glossy red coloured cream cheese frosting speckled with shiny stars and silver balls, this Red Velvet Cupcake is nothing short of a work of art.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, red velvet cupcake (eggless). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I'll be showing you how to make delicious, soft and very easy one bowl Red Velvet Cupcake recipe and its eggless. Its perfect for Valentine's day as well. A rich chocolaty cupcake, decorated with a glossy red coloured cream cheese frosting speckled with shiny stars and silver balls, this Red Velvet Cupcake is nothing short of a work of art.
Red velvet cupcake (eggless) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Red velvet cupcake (eggless) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have red velvet cupcake (eggless) using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red velvet cupcake (eggless):
- Take 200 gms of refined flour.
- Get 150 gms of castor sugar.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 10 gms of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 150-180 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 35 gms of butter.
- Prepare 35 gms of oil.
- Get of For the cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 50 gms of unsalted butter.
- Take 50-70 gms of cream cheese.
- Make ready 100 gms of icing sugar.
- Prepare 150 gms of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
My husband is a huge fan of Red Velvet So since Valentine's day is just around the corner I thought it would be fun to make some fluffy, moist and totally irresistible cupcakes. The red colour of these eggless red velvet cupcakes comes from the red food colour. Try to use the best quality red food colour you can find. One thing you have to remember when making these eggless red velvet cupcakes is that do not ever over-beat them.
Instructions to make Red velvet cupcake (eggless):
- Sieve refined flour,baking powder and cocoa powder together..
- Cream castor sugar,butter and vanilla essence..
- Mix both the mixtures,add in buttermilk..
- Mix till we get a ribbon like consistency..
- Pour the batter ib the cupcake liners until they are filled 2/3rd..
- Bake at 160 degree celcius..
- Bake until it's soft and the knife test is passed..
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven..
- Cool on a cooling rack.
- By the time the cupcakes are cooling beat butter till it's smooth..
- Add in icing sugar, cream cheese and beat..
- Add vanilla essence and whip..
- Add whipping cream to cold cream cheese icing.
- Whip till stiff peaks..
- After the cupcakes have cooled with 1/2 round tip nozzle using injection method pipe the cream cheese frosting..
- Dust the grated red velvet sponge dust.
What makes red velvet stand out from say, chocolate cupcakes, is its wonderfully buttery flavor. I love that about red velvet. And during some recipe testing, I threw that flavor aside because all I could concentrate on was "make this cupcake moist, sally." Just like any other red velvet cake recipe, the main and common ingredients are: White vinegar, baking soda, cocoa powder and buttermilk. So we are adding good amount of red food color here. How to make eggless red velvet cupcakes recipe Red Velvet Cupcake Video.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food red velvet cupcake (eggless) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!