✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ✨dulce de leche “ant hill” cake✨. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. ✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨ is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ✨dulce de leche “ant hill” cake✨ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨:
- Make ready 5 of Eggs.
- Take 150 g of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare 150 g of Tapioka Starch.
- Prepare 500 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Make ready 500 ml of Hot Water.
- Take 100 ml of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Dulce De Lecke.
- Take 200 g of Butter (melted).
- Take 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Steps to make ✨Dulce De Leche “Ant Hill” Cake✨:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C. Mix together the dry ingredients, whisk them well and then set it aside. In a saucepan over low heat, caramelize the sugar until it turns dark, golden brown..
- Slowly and carefully pour the hot water into the caramel. Then stir it until the caramel dissolves into the water and becomes a thin syrup. Remove it from the heat and set it aside to let it cool completely. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs (do not over whip the eggs) then add in the condensed milk, dulce de Leche and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Then mix gently..
- Then add in the dry ingredients and melted butter and continue to mix it well..
- Lastly, add in the caramel syrup and mix it well. If the batter looks clumpy, you can pass it through a sieve to remove the clumps. Pour the batter over a cake pan with a strainer. Bake it for about 50 minutes to 1 hour or check if it’s ready by using the toothpick method..
- Remove cake from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature. Cut the cake and see the tunnels of the Ant hill. Enjoy! 😉.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ✨dulce de leche “ant hill” cake✨ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!