Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Take of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Make ready 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- Take 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- Take 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Prepare of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- Get of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- Make ready 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- Take 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- Get 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Make ready 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- Get 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- Make ready 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
Instructions to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!