Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon- Garlic Shrimp and Grits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon- Garlic Shrimp and Grits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon- garlic shrimp and grits recipe. To make lemon- garlic shrimp and grits you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon- Garlic Shrimp and Grits:
- Provide 3/4 cup of Instant Grits.
- Take 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Get 2 of large Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- Use 2 tbsp of roughly chopped fresh parsley.
Steps to make Lemon- Garlic Shrimp and Grits:
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, covered. Uncover and slowly whisk in the grits, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan and 1 tablespoon butter. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic, and cayenne (if using), and cook, tossing, until the shrimp are pink, 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and add 2 tablespoons water, the lemon juice and parsley; stir to coat the shrimp with the sauce and season with salt and pepper..
- Divide grits and top with shrimp…. Enjoy.
If you find this Lemon- Garlic Shrimp and Grits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.