Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds. Mike prepares one if his favorite comfort foods, made with no meat and loaded with vegetable protein and fiber. What's a meatloaf without mashed potatoes. Mike's Meatloaf recipe: Lots of flavor in this one with adjustable heat elements (Tony Cachere's and Tabasco).
They are easier and healthier than traditional meatloaf. A meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's mini meatloaf & mashed spuds. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Mike prepares one if his favorite comfort foods, made with no meat and loaded with vegetable protein and fiber. What's a meatloaf without mashed potatoes. Mike's Meatloaf recipe: Lots of flavor in this one with adjustable heat elements (Tony Cachere's and Tabasco).
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's mini meatloaf & mashed spuds using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds:
- Make ready of ● For The Mini Meatloaves.
- Take 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 of LG Egg.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Get 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced White Onions.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Take of ● For The Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Tray Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best OTC brand out there!].
- Prepare 1 Packet of McCormick Brown Gravy [+ 1 cup water].
- Make ready as needed of Salted Butter.
- Make ready of ● For The Garnishes.
- Take as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- Make ready of ● For The Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Whole Kernal Corn.
- Get 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Dried Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Get as needed of Sea Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing! If you're looking for the ultimate comfort food that oozes with flavor, try this! Tender calamari coated with Mike's special spice and served with tartare sauce. Mike's Sauce (Tomato & Chutney Based), Creamy Garlic, Mushroom, Peri-Peri, Cheese, Pepper or Diane.
Instructions to make Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds:
- Mix everything well in the meatloaf section and compact in mini meatloaf pans. Avoid any air pockets and press down hard. Feel free to add ketchup to the tops in the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Bake mini meatloaves at for 45 minutes at 350°..
- Heat corn in microwave with all seasonings for two minutes..
- Let loafs rest for 5 minutes before pulling and slicing..
- Place loaves on a thick bed of mashed potatoes with butter and brown gravy. Garnish with fresh parsley and ground black pepper. Serve with hot buttery corn. That's it! Enjoy your super delicious easy!.
This recipe is great to treat your dog. A combination of beef, fruit and vegetable is always a healthy choice for your dog. This recipe will provide enough protein,… Mini Meatloaf. Besides that, let's give this classic dinner a healthy and delicious twist! Slash the bake time of meatloaf when you make mini-loaves.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's mini meatloaf & mashed spuds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!