Chicken liver fry. Chicken Liver Roast/ Chicken Liver Fry. Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal.
Chicken Liver Roast/ Chicken Liver Fry. Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. The onions are sauteed separately and are used to top the liver.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken liver fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Liver Roast/ Chicken Liver Fry. Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal.
Chicken liver fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken liver fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken liver fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver fry:
- Get of chicken liver.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Make ready of curry leaves.
- Make ready of chopped chillies.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Get of chaat masala.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Make ready of Salt according.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Take of oil.
Chicken livers are coated with garlic-flavored flour, and deep fried to a golden, crispy brown for an old-time Southern treat. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver. Pour the lemon juice into the pan, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid.
Steps to make Chicken liver fry:
- Wash the chicken liver and boil them..
- Once it get boilled add lemon juice. it will remove all impurities. And wash with water again..
- Cut the liver in to small piecse..
- Heat oil in a wolk. Add chopped onion,chilli and curry leaves. Cook it for 2 to 3 minute..
- Now add chicken liver and mix well fry it for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add black pepper powder, chaat masala and salt mix well and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Chicken liver fry is ready..
Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. To begin making Chicken Liver Fry Recipe first wash the chicken liver with some salt and turmeric powder couple of times. Strain and keep the liver aside, there should be no water left in the bowl. Chicken Liver Fry is a delicious snack/appetizer recipe, which is very simple and easy-to-make. This dish is one of the most preferred non-veg dishes in various states of India.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken liver fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!