Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp and Grits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Grits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Grits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and grits recipe. To make shrimp and grits you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Grits:
- You need of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- Take 1 lb of large shrimp.
- Use 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Use 8 oz of grits.
- Use 1 can of vegetable of your choice.
- Get 1 of chicken broth (optional).
Instructions to make Shrimp and Grits:
- Cook Grits according to package. (You can use chicken stock to give it more flavor.) Once finish cooking add salt and pepper to taste. Cover pot and set aside..
- While grits are cooking, chop white onion into slivers and set aside..
- Add olive oil to a saute pan. Once it's hot, add onion and stir. Once onion begins to get tender, add shrimp..
- Add salt and pepper. Continue to stir shrimp and onion until shrimp are done. Cut heat off..
- Spoon grits unto plate. From the pan, pour shrimp and onion mixture over the top. Juices from the pan give the grits extra flavor..
- Serve with a side vegetable and Enjoy!.
This classic southern combo couldn't be more comforting. Cheesy grits are topped with bacon, peppers. Serve the Cajun shrimp and grits. Scoop some of the creamy grits into your serving bowls. Refrigerate the leftover shrimp and grits in separate airtight containers.
If you find this Shrimp and Grits recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.