Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans. Now fold in the pecans and chocolate chips. (do not overmix). Work in softened butter to a crumb consistency. (If mixture appears to dry or not crumbly enough add in the water). Top cake with crumb mixture and place on the center rack of.
With fingertips, work in butter until mixture resembles marbles. My Cinnamon Pecan Crumb Cake is perfect any time of day. Tender golden cake topped with a heaping pile of cinnamon pecan crumbs?
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans is something which I have loved my entire life.
Now fold in the pecans and chocolate chips. (do not overmix). Work in softened butter to a crumb consistency. (If mixture appears to dry or not crumbly enough add in the water). Top cake with crumb mixture and place on the center rack of.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans:
- Make ready of Cake.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (I used canola).
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, lightly coated in flour.
- Get of Cinnamon topping.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Pecans (optional).
- Take 1/2 cup of pecans, toasted and chopped.
My Cinnamon Crumb Cake Recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Using our delicious Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix, Malia Hasegawa from the Krusteaz Test Kitchen shows you how to make it your own, adding apples. All Reviews for Easy Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. Next time I may even substitute the chocolate chips for apple because I think that would be a god combination with the pecans and cinnamon.or maybe a combination of white chocolate chips and apple?
Steps to make Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans:
- Preheat oven to 375f/190c. Grease and flour a 9" cake tin (tap out any excess flour), and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl, beat together wet ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until smooth. Note: you can add the chocolate chips at this point and mix them in, though I prefer to top the batter with them after I pour it into the cake tin..
- For the cinnamon topping, simply combine all the ingredients..
- Pour cake batter into the pan. Then, if you haven't added them yet, top with chocolate chips (coating the chips in flour suspends them in the batter and keeps them from all sinking to the bottom), followed by the cinnamon mix. DO NOT top with the pecans yet because they will burn in the cooking (I speak from experience)..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. When fully cooked (I do the clean toothpick test), remove from the oven and place on a wire rack. Top it with pecans while still hot. Let the cake cool fully before serving..
Add a handful of chocolate chips to the batter. Cinnamon Swirl Sweet Potato Pecan Crumb Cake. This Cinnamon-Pecan Crumb Cake is a healthy, nutritious dessert that will keep your whole family satisfied. These little cakes are the perfect snacks for friends and family. You can make a large batch and freeze them too.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!