Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger. Today we try the Jalapeño Bacon Avocado Double Cheeseburger from Meatheads! This one is a BANGER, my friends. The Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable!
True story: I didn't learn how to make a proper classic grilled cheese sandwich until I was in my late teens. You need white bread and sliced american cheese to make perfect. Regular spicy cheeseburgers can't compete with this meaty and super cheesy stuffed masterpiece.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy bacon avacado cheeseburger. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today we try the Jalapeño Bacon Avocado Double Cheeseburger from Meatheads! This one is a BANGER, my friends. The Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable!
Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy bacon avacado cheeseburger using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger:
- Make ready of Burger Mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef, good quality is best.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Small diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic salt Or: to taste, just kidding!.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Make ready 1 packages of Large sesame hamburger buns.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 8 of strips of thick smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced American Cheese. Or: your favorite melty cheese..
- Take 1/2 of Large White Onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Flour.
- Get 1 pinch of Garlic salt.
- Get 4 of leaves of leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of Avacados sliced.
- Take of Spicy Burger Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Suracha Hot Sauce or to taste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice, 2-3 wedges. Or: lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of Small diced roasted red bell pepper. Or: fire roasted fresh red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Chili powder Or: to taste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Seasoned salt or to taste.
These Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Cheeseburgers are the bomb! Stuffed with center of cheddar cheese, onion, jalapeño, bacon. This recipe for Spicy Roasted Pineapple and Avocado Bacon Burger is sponsored by Cayman Jack. As always, all opinions and recipe are my own.
Instructions to make Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger:
- Combine all burger mix ingredients with your hands. Mix well and dorm into large round patties, larger than the buns making the center thinner. Chill patties for 10 min..
- Mix together all Burger Sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- Grill burgers to desired doneness topping each patty with cheese..
- Fry bacon till golden crispy on griddle or skillet. Cool on paper towel.
- Optional: Toss onions in flour and garlic salt in plastic bag and fry in oil over hight heat till golden and carmelized..
- Butter the buns lightly and toast on med-high heat on same bacon pan till golden crispy..
- Spread top bun with sauce, then avacado, (keeps from slipping out) bottom bun with burger, bacon, lettuce onion and then top bun and WALLAH! ENJOY!.
Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! Time to bump up that boring backyard bbq menu with a creative burger to make your party. Check out this delicious recipe for Spicy Jalapeño and Bacon Cheeseburgers from Weber—the Drain the bacon on paper towels. Roughly chop the bacon into ½-inch pieces. Prepare the grill for More Red Meat recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy bacon avacado cheeseburger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!