Cinnamon Cake with Orange Blossom Water.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cinnamon cake with orange blossom water. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Cake with Orange Blossom Water is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Cake with Orange Blossom Water is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon cake with orange blossom water using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Cake with Orange Blossom Water:
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Get 180 g of sugar.
- Get 180 g of butter, softened.
- Make ready 180 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of orange blossom water.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Cake with Orange Blossom Water:
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites..
- Mix the following ingredients in this order: egg yolks, sugar, softened butter, flour, orange blossom water, cinnamon..
- Whip the egg whites into a foam then add them to the mixture..
- Pour the mixture into a buttered cake mold and bake for 40 minutes at 160 degrees..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon cake with orange blossom water recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!