Easy Crockpot Potato Soup. How to Make Easy Crock-Pot Potato Soup. This recipe was developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow cooker?
Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup is the best! This easy Crock-Pot potato soup — with real hunks of potatoes — also has chopped celery and onions. Once you've got everything diced, it's time to get this hearty, ham-and-potato soup a-cookin'!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy crockpot potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Crockpot Potato Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
How to Make Easy Crock-Pot Potato Soup. This recipe was developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow cooker?
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy crockpot potato soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Take 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Make ready 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Start by adding your potatoes to the slow cooker. Next, add your chopped veggies and a package of hickory-smoked ham (or diced smoked slab bacon is AMAZING too) on top of the potatoes. This past week I made potato soup with Ore Ida hash browns. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Steps to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker Loaded Baked. The ultimate comfort food in a bowl! Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it! During the colder months, I crave all types of creamy and comforting soup recipes. This is often a go-to of mine, as well as broccoli cheddar soup, ham and potato soup, corn chowder and chicken pot pie soup.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy crockpot potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!