Apple Cinnamon Cake.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple cinnamon cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Apple Cinnamon Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook apple cinnamon cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Cake:
- Make ready 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of apple peeled and chopped.
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Cake:
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9×5 loaf pan. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl beat white sugar and butter together with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs and add vanilla extract..
- In another bowl combine flour and baking powder and then stir into butter mixture. Mix in milk until smooth. Pour half the batter into loaf pan. Next add half the apples and half the brown sugar and cinnamon mix into loaf pan. Gently pat down into the batter..
- Pour the remaining batter over the apple layer. Top with remaining apples and remaining brown sugar and cinnamon mix. Gently pat apples into the batter..
- Bake for 70-75 mins or until toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food apple cinnamon cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!