Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs. STEP ONE: Select Your Spaghetti Squash. You can use any size or weight of squash you like as long as it fits comfortably in your crockpot. This is the crockpot I used.
Set crock pot to either low or high setting. For Crockpot Rinse squash and place in slow cooker. Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash Recipe Start by cutting a thoroughly washed spaghetti squash in half and scooping out the seeds and membranes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy crockpot spaghetti squash & meatballs. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
STEP ONE: Select Your Spaghetti Squash. You can use any size or weight of squash you like as long as it fits comfortably in your crockpot. This is the crockpot I used.
Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy crockpot spaghetti squash & meatballs using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen meatballs.
- Make ready 1 packages of (Jar) of spaghetti sauce (we like Newmans sauce)..
- Make ready 1 each of Spaghetti squash-cut in half.
Place the spaghetti squash cut side down into the crock pot, then pour in a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce. I used just one, but if you like it extra saucy, feel free to use more. Rinse off your spaghetti squash, and set it in the bowl of your slow cooker. Add one cup of water to the bottom of the slow cooker.
Instructions to make Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs:
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray..
- Cut squash in half and take out the seeds. Place both halves side by side in crock pot with the cut side down..
- Pour the jar of sauce and meatballs over the squash. Stir to combine the meatballs and sauce together..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Once it's done cooking, take out the squash and scrape/shred the insides out with a fork. The squash should be very tender. It will resemble spaghetti noodles when shredded. Discard the rind of the squash..
- Top the shredded squash with the sauce and meatballs or you can add the squash directly to the sauce mixture in the pot..
Remove from the slow cooker, and place on a cutting board. Once the squash is tender, remove from the slow cooker and allow to cool slightly. Once you can safely handle it, slice lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Whip up this easy Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Spaghetti Squash for a lighter version to the classic spaghetti with pasta noodles. Make this slow cooker spaghetti sauce and serve over a bed of spaghetti squash noodles.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy crockpot spaghetti squash & meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!