adobo de pollo.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, adobo de pollo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
adobo de pollo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. adobo de pollo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have adobo de pollo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make adobo de pollo:
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs or any part of the chicken u like that is equivlant in amount.
- Get 10 of dried chile de arbols.
- Get 30 of dried japones chiles.
- Prepare 5 of California chile pods.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 6 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 of roma tomato.
- Make ready 1 of oil to fry chicken.
- Take 1 of water to boil chiles.
- Make ready 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make adobo de pollo:
- first cut slits across the chicken so it cooks quicker and absorbs salsa in the end. heat oil in large fry pan and place chicken skin down, cook until done flipping at least once..
- in sauce pan add tomato and chiles and water and cook until tender. add to blender with garlic and thyme salt to taste..
- when chicken is fully cooked, add salsa from blender to pan with chicken and add bay leaves. cover , lower temp and let simmer about 10 minutes more..
- FYI : u can boil the chicken instead for a lower fat version, if u go that route add onion to the pot for a little extra flavor..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food adobo de pollo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!