Philippine Chicken Adobo. Filipino Chicken Adobo – the national dish of the Philipines! Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. Chicken Adobo is the most popular and famous dish in the Philippines. Chicken is braised, low and slow, in tangy, vinegary garlic sauce until it is meltingly tender and falling off the bone.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, philippine chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Philippine Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Philippine Chicken Adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Filipino Chicken Adobo – the national dish of the Philipines! Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have philippine chicken adobo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Philippine Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 250 Grams of Chicken breast , cubed.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Soya sauce.
- Get 2 Cups of Water.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper corns.
- Make ready 1 of Bayleaf.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic , halved.
- Take 1 Cup of rice Cooked.
- Take of Olive oi -.
- Make ready of Salt -.
- Take 1 of tomatoes Fresh chopped.
Essentially, this chicken dish is flavoured with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar. Filipino Chicken Adobo may be the national dish of the Philippines, but the variations on adobo As many islands there are in the Philippine archipelago, there are just as many versions of adobo — the. Learn about tangy, savory chicken adobo—the unofficial national dish of the Phillipines—and get top-rated recipes for various ways to make it. How to Make Chicken Adobo: The Process Is the Recipe.
Instructions to make Philippine Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare the marinade of soy sauce, peppercorns, lemon, salt & 3 clove garlic. Leave chicken in the marinade for about 15 minutes..
- Boil rice with water..
- Boil chicken in a saucepan with the marinade. Add the water & bayleaves. Cover and simmer on low fire until the sauce is reduced by half. Strain the chicken and transfer to a bowl. Transfer the sauce to another bowl..
- Pour some oil in the pan. Add the other crushed garlic. When it starts to turn golden, mix the chicken and Saute on medium fire for about 10 minutes. Add half of the sauce and keep on sauteing for another 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl..
- Transfer the cooked rice into the pan. Toss around the pan. Add the remaining sauce and mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Serve rice with the chicken. Garnish it with fresh tomatoes and chilli.
Filipino Adobo Chicken – Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. This recipe is for the Filipino Adobo, as opposed to the Mexican Adobo sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food philippine chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!